• Teen Vogue named GREAT one of The 15 Most Exciting YA Books Coming Out This Year. Pretty cool!
• PRE-ORDER my upcoming novel GREAT! YA Gatsby-inspired lesbian love & drama!
• Flavorwire named me one of 25 Female Comedians Everyone Should Know. I'm in pretty kickass company.
• Check out something I wrote at XOJane.com, "When College Isn't Awesome." I can come to your school and talk about mental health and other things.
• Publisher's Weekly calls my memoir, Agorafabulous!, "funny and unflinchingly honest" and Kirkus Reviews says it's "a blisteringly funny yet affecting debut memoir...fabulously quirky and outrageous." Read more!
• Agorafabulous! is now a book and in a store near you, from William Morrow/HarperCollins. You can order it from several places here, if you love freedom.
• I wrote this for you, at Jezebel: I Am Not Sorry About My Vagina, And Other Apologies We Should Retract.
Sara Benincasa is an award-winning comedian and writer. Her outspoken comedy has won praise from the Chicago Tribune, CNN, The Guardian, and The New York Times, and has earned her an ECNY (Emerging Comedian of New York) Award and a Webby nomination. Sara is currently working on Agorafabulous for William Morrow (a division of HarperCollins), a book based on her critically acclaimed solo show about panic attacks and agoraphobia. read more