Latest NewsSupport my new podcast IN THE CASA via my Patreon site!
Also: I'm on Playboy.com in my underpants!
• Thank you to everyone who contributed to my Kickstarter, This Tour Is So Gay! We'll help LGBTQ youth with LAUGHS! $15,000 for 15 cities! Go here for dates!
• BUY my debut novel GREAT! YA Gatsby-inspired girly love & drama!
• "We should all want to be Sara Benincasas when/if we grow up." - Sparklife
• "Comedian, author, and internet hero Sara Benincasa" - Buzzfeed
• Buzzfeed named GREAT one of 15 YA Novels To Watch Out For This Spring.
• Teen Vogue named GREAT one of The 15 Most Exciting YA Books Coming Out This Year. "A contemporary retelling of The Great Gatsby, this clever read...is steeped in scandal, drama, and undeniable page-turning appeal."
• Flavorwire named me one of 25 Female Comedians Everyone Should Know. I'm in pretty kickass company.
• Check out something I wrote at XOJane.com, "When College Isn't Awesome." I can come to your school and talk about mental health and other things.
• Publisher's Weekly calls my memoir, Agorafabulous!, "funny and unflinchingly honest" and Kirkus Reviews says it's "a blisteringly funny yet affecting debut memoir...fabulously quirky and outrageous." Read more!
• Agorafabulous! is now a book and in a store near you, from William Morrow/HarperCollins. You can order it from several places here, if you love freedom.
• I wrote this for you, at Jezebel: I Am Not Sorry About My Vagina, And Other Apologies We Should Retract.
"Utterly Hilarious" |
"Delightfully loopy" |
"Freaking hilarious" |